Human Dignity Center was established to be the means of information exchange among national and international stakeholders in the pro-life and pro-family field. Our colleagues participate in the major national and international events related to family and life issues and share the information with other participants as well as strengthen the connections between NGOs and decision makers. Through our newsletters, trainings and programs we inform the public, journalists and likeminded politicians about the global trends regarding the right to life and the family.
Our mission is to
– stand for every person’s human dignity and basic human rights,
– promote the protection of human life from conception to natural death,
– strengthen men and women in their natural identities,
– demonstrate the resources of marriages,
– show the value of families – based on the marriage of one woman and one man – as the basic unit of society,
– help women to experience motherhood and men fatherhood.
You can find our financial reports at the following links: